Your last purchase?

looks like something out of an 80's sci fi movie.

Don't have a pic of it, but I just bought from Goodwill a red Wowwee Roboquad. Its missing its controller and battery compartment cover, so its use to me is only for "hack value". Got it for $4.00.

:slight_smile:

Quote:
Last significant thing:

You mean you didn't make one?

Silly, it's a fully functional arduino mpc, of course!

A wooden basketball

This:

and this:
http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/lpcxpresso/lpc1768_xpr.php

Tonight I found another item at Goodwill - a Futaba 2-channel AM radio R/C kit; the transmitter is missing its battery door (seems to be a theme for me today!), but everything else was there. Got the transmitter, receiver, 6V battery holder/switch, crystals, two servos, control horns, and transmitter flags. All for $7.00! :slight_smile:

Akryl plate, to put my router on

A tank of diesel for the car.

Got this one for free today

They washed a pillow in it, and the pillow broke...

Haven't worked since... Got a new vacuum thing in to measure something about the content of the drum, and been checked by multiple people...

And still none of them managed to get it working.

All I did was to take a hose and fill water in, close the door, set it to empty, and then see how little water coming out...
Took the pump out, and found this...

rest of the pillow...

Filter was full of it, and the pump too, the hoses from the drum down to the pump was also full of feathers, so I took it all apart and washed, then put it back together...

And it just works flawlessly now. :slight_smile: Perfect timing, mine just broke, so now i got a (almost) new for free. ;D

A New Car ;D

#include "MYDAD"

:wink:

newbie "I HATE TO SOLDER" --> there's always wirewrap!

newbie: Compiler: An unknown error ocurred.

You forgot the <.h>

You forgot the <.h>

# include <mydad.h>

;D

there's always wirewrap!

everything is for its own task :wink:
and aahhh u made me remember i learnt to solder so it aint a problem anymore i sahll change it to something else

From ebay . . .

I worked there that year. I practically knew this catalog by heart.

Infinicam, to put effects on pictures on my iPhone 4 :slight_smile:

My female cat :slight_smile:

HEY! I'm not done yet!!! :slight_smile:
My last purchase will probably be a coffin (at least, I'll be paying for it)!
My most recent purchase was the weekly grocery, but I s'pose you don't really want a pic of it.

My last purchase will probably be a coffin (at least, I'll be paying for it)!

:wink:

My most recent purchase was the weekly grocery, but I s'pose you don't really want a pic of it.

no pic but i guess we'd surely like what you made out of it (hope you are a good cook :smiley: )

Topic should probably have been "Your latest purchase?" but I can't edit it any longer...

Maybe we should start a new question - what are you planning for your next purchase?
I just got an L-Con catalog in the mail with a 15% off next purchase flyer, am thinking about getting a tool for crimping on wire terminations such as Pololu.com uses on their terminated wires (vs my crude method now of mangling on with pliers and then desperation solder when the fit is too loose). Only been an engineer for 25 years, guess I can treat myself.
Hoping I can find 2.1mm panel mount power jacks at the same time for combined shipping.

First run Vibram Ascent disc golf fairway driver

Latest electronics purchase... a variety pack of heat shrink tubing.