wireless apperatus

i only need one way
but the amount of chanals does work okey

Yeah but can u even get a transmitter ot reciever that cheap?
And you can add more features that utilize the two way comm
and I think its pretty secure, you set the tx and rx adress as a 5 byte address, so unlike a 433mhz reciever someone can't justlisten in, they'd have to guess the channel and the receiving address
you can also select the payload size up to 32 bytes at a time if needed, any less is fine say just your 1 byte address
the only warning about them is that while the chip has 5v tolerant inputs it still needs 3.3v power, I learned the hard way lol, and since they are so cheap buy an extra or two in case one is a dud

that sounds handy
but an com system is to much for my plan

do you have a script of it?

robot797:

dxw00d:
Between the attinys and the arduino?

it only makes the signal that should be receved and it makes it clear who he is

(remote 1-15)

It took about 20 posts before you decided to mention that there were RF links involved. Have you actually built any of the hardware yet? Is it reasonable to assume that each transmitter will be on a separate frequency?

It took about 20 posts before you decided to mention that there were RF links involved.

I think it was only 17 :wink: , but RF or optical, it should be a given that they're on different frequencies, which is the point I was trying to make with the air horn analogy.

I know it should be a given.

Ok. But 17 is about 20.

The point is though, that the OP wants us to write code for him, but hasn't told us what he actually has, and how it is connected up.

sorry i explaned the hardware so late
i use simple 433mhz rx and tx modules

i have 5 tx arduino's
and one rx arduino

i need the 5 tx to be secure (so nat all 433mhz transmitters work) with there one binairi code (BINIARI SECURETY)
and the rx needs to know up to 15 tx arduino's and if itt receves a signal from tx 1 light one lights (so the remotes tx have there own light)

Can you try Google translation please?
Maybe some jargon doesn't translate well.

arg
i typed in english as it is

15 tx 433mhz all have a code (10011001-11111111)
1 rx that knows them all and turns on a light that belongs to the tx

15 LIGHTS
15 TX (with arduino)
1 RX (with arduino)

clear enough?

Have you looked at the VirtualWire library?

(BTW, it is "MHz", not "mhz" or "mHz")

I think your biggest problem is likely to be implementing a frequency scanning routine on your base station, so that you can listen out for each transmitter in turn, and do it fast enough so that you don't miss a transmission.

but all the frequensys are the same there code isnt

If the frequencies are the same, you will have interference problems. If you press your button, and I press mine at the same time, and we are transmitting on the same frequency, which code will be read?

I would guess it would depend on which one of us was closest to the receiver.

like i said it does not matter that there is interverence
its for a game and not for a hospital

Ok. Whatever. Carry on, I give up.

Use high baud rate and short packet to minimize the chance of a packet-collision. Most likely outcome of a packet collision is no packet received or a completely garbled packet. Either way that's really annoying in practice. There are ways to solve this problem with re-transmission and timestamps in the packets - retransmit several times with randomized delays and include a microseconds-since-packet-0 field in the packet to allow receiver to determine time of missed packets.

it is okey to get the lowest baud rate it is only gonna send a string of 8-20 numbers

and i wish a attiny85 could run the virtual wire library but it is a bit to tiny to do that
(i am goeing to program an attiny85 with arduino software as mentiond earlyer)

it is okey to get the lowest baud rate it is only gonna send a string of 8-20 numbers

That's good, because some of these cheap 4xxMHz modules have a maximum bit-rate of only 2000 bits per second, so your 20 (ASCII?) digits are going to take at least 100ms to transmit.
Plenty of time for the wireless doorbell at number 29 to chip in.

When you say "it's only for a game", do you mean like, a game with winners and losers?

well we are playing in a forrest (so interverence is not a problem)

but if some is lost or has a problem
press a button and help is on its way