Virtual Wire compile error

When i try to compile one of the virtual wire examples from the download library at http://www.open.com.au/mikem/arduino/VirtualWire-1.3.zip
i get following error message, something wrong in the library or could it be just my fault?

In file included from C:\Program Files\Arduino\arduino-0015\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:6,

c:/program files/arduino/arduino-0015/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected unqualified-id before 'double'

c:/program files/arduino/arduino-0015/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

c:/program files/arduino/arduino-0015/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

AFAIK it's the same error introduced by a change in Arduino-0015 I'm pretty sure the fix has been covered in the forums.

--Phil.

Strange is that i have the same error with Arduino-0012 and 0014?

In file included from C:\Program Files\Arduino\arduino-0012\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:6,

c:/program files/arduino/arduino-0012/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected unqualified-id before 'double'

c:/program files/arduino/arduino-0012/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

c:/program files/arduino/arduino-0012/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

Made a search on th error "math.h:439" and found no solution to it, only one post by somebody else that notice the issue.

I also removed the o-file in the library to be sure that it as not that messing up things but no change.

Try searching the forums (with Google) for "expected unqualified-id before".

--Phil.

Now i got it right.
Adding this to the code before compiling did solve the issue.

#undef int
#undef abs
#undef double
#undef float
#undef round

Thanks Phil

You should not see this error with arduino-0016 or later.

Almost works with IDE 16 .
Error code i get is:

c:/program files/arduino/arduino-0016/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

c:/program files/arduino/arduino-0016/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

Need to add only :

#undef round