Go Down

Topic: Learning arduino (Read 964 times) previous topic - next topic

nick_494

i have started to learn arduino and have finished my first book, getting started with arduino by massimo banzi, does anyone have any suggested reasources to continue learning more ?, the current books i have purchased are too in depth for me and is very frustrating, i have a general knowledge about electronics and programing and im looking for a resource which explains the electronics and programing not just a schematic and sketch to copy and paste, thanks in advance for you help !! 

econjack

What do you want to explore first: the electronics or the programming? Taking on both at once seems difficult to me. I chose the programming first because once you understand that, what is done with the electronics will likely make more sense. There plenty of books and online tutorials available for programming. Just Google "Beginning C for Arduino" and there should be plenty of hits from which to choose.

vaclav

Since you have some electronics / programming base I would suggest to ditch the books.
Find yourself a project, your own , someone else , does not matter.
Something you are comfortable with, but just tad over you head, but something challenging and something you will finish in reasonable time.
You will not be wasting your time being a bookworm, but will have to research stuff once a while.
Than you will have a better feel what knowledge you lack and can hit a specific books / resources.
Good luck.
Vaclav

juanjordi

Hello, I'm an student o year 11 and I would like to make a project with a Matrix 16x32 black and white but i don't know how to connect the matrix to the arduino, any solution? Thankyou

juanjordi

Hello, I'm an student o year 11 and I would like to make a project with a Matrix 16x32 black and white but i don't know how to connect the matrix to the arduino, any solution? Thankyou

v_chinnici

Hello,
I would recommend this book. It's for beginners but all the topics and concepts are explained in a easy way.
I got started with this ;)

Arduino for Dummies by John Nussey
https://www.amazon.com/Arduino-Dummies-John-Nussey/dp/1118446372

Go Up