PCB Design Services?

I know there are PCB fab services that will take the design and turn it into the final board, but are there people that will take the design/circuit and convert it into the proper file format via Eagle or other such software so that the Fab house can use it?

I tried using Eagle but even the tutorials on YouTube are a little daunting for me and it would be nice to find someone I could pay a reasonable fee to who could just convert my circuit (for a future project) into the proper file format.

There are plenty of people here who could do it and a few I think that would do it.

You should get a response I think but I'll ask a couple of questions to start the ball rolling.

How complicated is the circuit?

Do you have a link to it in a readable format ie. pdf?

Any "special" requirements like 2GHz signals or is has to fit into a .5" square box?

Rob

Graynomad:
There are plenty of people here who could do it and a few I think that would do it.

You should get a response I think but I'll ask a couple of questions to start the ball rolling.

How complicated is the circuit?

Do you have a link to it in a readable format ie. pdf?

Any "special" requirements like 2GHz signals or is has to fit into a .5" square box?

Rob

Nothing specific yet, since I am still in the "learning and brainstorming" phase of most of my project ideas. Was mainly asking to get an idea of the availability or interest people have with this in general. I'll be sure to post more details once I get to the project/projects in full gear.

I could do that for you. I could also provide ideas/suggestions to help your project out.

I'm sure a lot of people are willing to do it if they get to keep one pcb (pcb houses usually send you 5 or 10).
Just an idea, I don't currently have enough time.

PM me when ready, I'll work up a quote for you macharborguy.

Show the specifications, I can also do it :wink:

If you need any circuit design guidance or a little help with Eagle after you get started feel free to ask here or PM me. I'm an electrical engineer and would be more than happy to help out or quote you for a small contract/part time job.

Alan

What do you need designed? Here's one I just did based on an ATMega1284 (needed a little more IO than the 328 provided - and oddly enough the 1284 was less expensive to buy than a 328 in that particular country.

Have you tried these tutorials? I found the others on youtube to be crap, but this one got me going in Eagle in only 1-2 settings. If you haven't, maybe try it? They are only like 1-2 hours all total, and explain both the schematic and pcb section all the way to a finished product.

If you need any help past this, I'm sure many on here would help. (I would if I were on here more often.)

Hey, all. Who could give me some ideas about the PCB maker? My design has been finished just now and need to be tested. Any suggestions, enjoy with me pls
Thanks 8)

You want to make your own?
Get schematic capture and/or pcb design software

cadsoft.de
kicad

Or did you want to have your design done up for you in a couple of hours for hire so you can off & order boards right away?

I am making a "Leonardo" clone right now for example.