Great PCB House for Prototyping

Texy:
I,ve used itead a number of times now since Crossroads introduced them to me a year or so ago. I,ve not had them deliver to the UK in under 3 weeks, but thats my choice - the price and quality are good for me.
However I have a design where I need 25mm x 50mm. I already ordered the same design and doubled them up on a 50 x 50mm pcb, but I,m struggling to cut them in half with the tools (or lack of) I have at home - 1.6mm is surprisingly thick when you try and cut it! So if I ordered from itead a 25mm x 50mm design, but under the 50mm x 50mm ordering code, would I received just 10 pcb's and effectively waste half the order, or would they supply twice as much, ie 20 pcbs?

Thanks,
Texy

Yes to itead or seeed. They don't charge per area but charge per predefined area. It is wasting money and material but that is the only way they can offer low price. If you make more than 100 boards, you should email them to see if they are open to negotiate price down. Everyone fits within a predefind box so they can easily and quickly fill up a large board for printing. Hope if you do come to negotiating, your experince is better than mine.