led lamp + arduino

Hi guys I'm new in the forum my name is antonio. I would ask if I can adapt a circuit diagram of a lamp 90 LEDs in series, on a controller arduino ... What should I change? by attaching the link of the related wiring diagram.
Thanks again but I am novice.

http://www.wutel.net/ecoledlamp006/
8) 8)

What do you want to do with them? Why do you need an Arduino?

Meanwhile, thanks for taking my call ... I would like to connect the whole ceiling led to arduino to control the switching on and off of the LEDs, (all the LEDs are connected in series), also put a temperature sensor, which at the moment here in the room temperature will be> 35 degrees, the fans will turn on them also 220 volts. I hope I was clear. thanks if you know me lend a hand, at least in drafting the project and its components.

Look for "solid state relay". This allows you to switch any 220V AC device on/off using an Arduino.

thanks for the tip on the rss, but how do I mount? the sensor should be between 220 volts and the controller arduino? and then on the breadboard I mount the resistors and LEDs?

If you don't understand the electronics then better buy a kit: eg. SparkFun Solid State Relay Kit - KIT-10684 - SparkFun Electronics

You can't mount 220V AC devices on a breadboard, the board will burn.

Hello to all I would like to build a LED lamp with arduino to illuminate a room, you should build the lamp at 220 volts or 5 volts with the usual arduino?

(I'm electrician so I know the risks of the 220 ??volt)

I'm hoping for some help from those who know more than me in the "arduino"

okkkkk I had already seen and considered the 'purchase a kit ... then connect the load to 220 volts and 5 volts output ctrl gnd for arduino right?

sorry but I am at the beginning and I'm trying to learn everything well;) :slight_smile:

antoniore:
okkkkk I had already seen and considered the 'purchase a kit ... then connect the load to 220 volts and 5 volts output ctrl gnd for arduino right?

Yes. The Arduino connects to the bit that says "DC" on it.

If you don't understand transistors and resistors then a kit is much easier. You can also get multi-channel relays, look for "Arduino SSR" on eBay.

Please don't create multiple threads for the same question.

this .:??http://www.ebay.com/itm/5V-1-Channel-Relay-Module-Shield-for-Arduino-ARM-PIC-AVR-DSP-SRD-05VDC-SL-C/370834105074?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D16098%26meid%3D8472365501734379536%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D7683%26rk%3D2%26sd%3D250997117496%26

can show me please a rtc too? i have to put it to control led's turn on and turn off

thank you very much :roll_eyes:

this is my project :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

Threads merged.

i'm sorry ...