Go Down

Topic: [SOLVED] Arduino freezed (Read 405 times) previous topic - next topic

rossi86m

Mar 05, 2017, 02:37 am Last Edit: Mar 13, 2017, 02:38 pm by rossi86m
Hi,

I am building a twincopter (i was doing a quad but since a esc burned i i couldn't find the replacement i decided to turn to a twin)

I am having the following problem.
I have a mpu6050 a hc05 and to sg90 micro servos conected to the arduino 5v output. What is happening id that after a 10 second of working right the arduino freezed and then work again for 2 seconds and freezed again.

I suppose that maybe i am connecting to much things to arduino power but i do not know how to solve it since the battery that i am using is a 11.1v 2200mha and it will blow my components if i connect the to the battery.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

PaulS

but i do not know how to solve it since the battery that i am using is a 11.1v 2200mha and it will blow my components if i connect the to the battery.

Any idea?
Use the correct battery. The voltage MUST match that required by the devices that you are trying to make the Arduino power, which it can NOT.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

rossi86m

Use the correct battery. The voltage MUST match that required by the devices that you are trying to make the Arduino power, which it can NOT.
I am using that battery since in the twincopter i have 2 brushless motors that require 11.1 volts. So is there a way to get 5v from the 11.1 battery?

PaulS

So is there a way to get 5v from the 11.1 battery?
Yes. What are you using the 5V for? In other words, how much current do you need?

rossi86m

Yes. What are you using the 5V for? In other words, how much current do you need?
1500ma.

I was checking and maybe this can help me LM2596

What do you think?

PaulS

Looks like it could work. Keep in mind that I'm a mechanical engineer and computer programmer, not an electrical engineer.

rossi86m

Looks like it could work. Keep in mind that I'm a mechanical engineer and computer programmer, not an electrical engineer.
It works perfect

Thanks!

Go Up