Arduino Lightsaber for/with LED string blade

Hihi, cool, you know how hard it was for me to find out why even changing the most unermarkable piece of code caused a totally unexpected behaviour from the saber at a totally different location... it took weeks before it occured to me that probably the system ran out of memory for the dynamic variables. So now I know that in the current state anything I add have to be preceeded by optimizing something else. So Memory IS a great problem with the small boards and only experience is going to tell you that!

@tanakabuki: I do not want to discourage you to use other mp3 players, on the contrary by all means please try them and tell us your findings! This is how I also started and I needed to spend quite a time to go through 3 different mp3 players before I put down my coin beside the mp3-tn-16p. Now with JakeSoft's solution we have currently 2 proven mp3 modules and I would love to see more diversity here. And one more thing: the more people searching for certain features the higher the chance that a commercial solution will de developed for it.