Arduino configuration for labview

Good day

I have attached a labview vi that should work but its not, i believe this is mainly due to the Arduino configuration. The code is supposed to activate a push-pull solenoid but a connection error results. Does anybody know of standard configurations one should employ when using Arduino with Labview?

Thank you

Good day

Does anybody know of standard configurations one should employ when using Arduino with Labview? When i run the labview code it give a no connection error.

Thank you

When I had Labview talking to my Uno, I used Visa serial. The only "configuration" for the Arduino was setting the baud rate in the sketch to match the Labview VI baud rate.

nmarome:
Good day

Does anybody know of standard configurations one should employ when using Arduino with Labview? When i run the labview code it give a no connection error.

Thank you

I am guessing you didn't write the LabVIEW code.

There may be an assumption that LINX or LIFA firmware is also installed on the Arduino depending on how old the tutorial is. LINX / LIFA is optional but some people use it who don't want to bother writing Arduino C++ code.

I cannot see the vi attachement. Can you please reupload it? Thanks