Need advice to harvest blutooth chip from broken nokia phone to use it as module

Im pursuing my BE EEE in india. I want to do a project using arduino which will be very useful for differently abled peoples. Now i want to buy a bluetooth module to do my project. I cant afford to buy a new module which costs around 1050 INR. I have a broken nokia mobile...if any one knows how to use the chip which is in my phone to use it as a module for arduino please help me to do my project.

You're unlikely to be able to remove the device intact from the phone, and it is likely to be too tiny to see any identifying marks, and could come from a number of manufacturers. You didn't mention the model number.
Sorry, but time to shell out for a commercial unit.

But is it possible to use a Bluetooth dongle which is used as an external Bluetooth for personal computers. I have one Bluetooth dongle "zippys". Let me use it as bluetooth module for my arduino??? Also I'm not an expert in arduino. I'm just a beginner.

But is it possible to use a Bluetooth dongle which is used as an external Bluetooth for personal computers

Do you have a schematic for it?
An API?

But is it possible to use a Bluetooth dongle which is used as an external Bluetooth for personal computers.

If it's a USB Bluetooth dongle, you'll need a USB Host shield and a driver library. You're just as well getting a bluetooth breakout board or shield.

I am new to this board and to Arduino. I just purchased a Mega2560 R3 and having fun trying new things. I realize it has been a month since the last post, but thought I would post this for prosperity.

Could you use a bluetooth device like those in a Dell E6500 laptop, they can be had for a few dollars on ebay.

To use a BT module from a Dell Laptop or a USB module, one needs a USB host shield and drivers for that module to make it work. The bluetooth chips in Cellphone are low-level baseband chips - the Bluetooth stack is handled by the main processor, so the chip wouldn't work without the rest of the phone.
Bluetooth modules for Arduino are a Bluetooth chipset that translates a bluetooth link to TTL serial data.

// Per.