Display 2.4 tft shield drivers

Hi friends,
I have a display 2.4 shield touch screen with the controllers: XPT2046 and spfd5408.
I will very much thank if someone can explain to me how is the comunication with the touch controller?, I can see the pins and I dont know what are the pins of connection with the touch controller?. I have understood that some pins are multiplex as I/O digital with the touch controller connections but I dont know how it works?. what are these pins?. I know that exist a library (drivers) to use with this display but I wish to write my own library in assembly lenguage implementing such drivers for the controllers: XPT2046 and spfd5408.

I only need to know what are the pins of connections with the touch controller? and how it works?, then I will get to write my own drivers.

Again I thank you for the help since now.

Go on. Post a link to the actual display that you have. Make sure that the item on your desk matches all the photos and description on your link.

The XPT2046 is a physical chip that you can see the part number.
Most TFT controllers are not visible to the human eye. You can only identify an SPFD5408 by software. You certainly can NOT believe Ebay or AliExpress.

Yes, we can help you with software.
We can probably advise you about your schematic. But only when you provide an accurate schematic.
Likewise, you can get advice about wiring and layout. But only when you provide clear photos.

David.