Go Down

Topic: Notifications (Read 432 times) previous topic - next topic

dougp

I have tried several settings dealing with getting alerts and can't get what I want - which is, notifications only of threads I have started or replied to. Half a dozen or more notifications of various irrelevant threads is a nuisance. How to do this?

Thanks

AWOL

I just use the "Updated Topics" control.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.
I speak for myself, not Arduino.

dougp

Thanks. Where is this found? Sorry for the noobness.

Delta_G

Thanks. Where is this found? Sorry for the noobness.
At the top right hand side of the page. 
If at first you don't succeed, up - home - sudo - enter.

dougp

I'm still not getting this. I don't see anything in the updated topics about controlling notifications. Is there some simple checkbox somewhere I can use to just turn off notifications EXCEPT for threads I started or replied to?

Also, is there a place to set one's time zone?

Delta_G

I'm still not getting this. I don't see anything in the updated topics about controlling notifications. Is there some simple checkbox somewhere I can use to just turn off notifications EXCEPT for threads I started or replied to?

Also, is there a place to set one's time zone?
No no, I think he was saying to use the updated topics instead of email notifications. 
If at first you don't succeed, up - home - sudo - enter.

sterretje

I do not use notifications ;) Just visit here when it suits you and check your threads :)
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

Go Up