Where to start and where to go from there?

I took the more basic things like the servo and IR library and that's about it to be honest with you, I had to look at a couple of different sketches becuase I did everything in steps like I started with the servo on sweep then I added a push button along with edits to the servo's range of motion. Then I removed the button and put an IR on it, followed by a series of relays, Then I had to assign the remote signals to a single function, along with adding some extras to the project.

Now my problem about sharing what I have made is that it's not the safest thing and has to do with a firarm and I don't want that to be in the hands of the wrong people because I have morals. But on the other hand I can hardley contain my excitment about how cool this project is and I want to share it and show it off. But, I really don't thing it would be a good idea to share this.

See, I'm an amputee and it's hard for me to shoot some of my guns so I made this to help me get some use out of my toys that I can't part with. You know it's like you said. I'm not reinventing the wheel, I'm just putting my own spin on it. I know there are similar items out there but to be able to build it, the way I want it, is what makes the difference. On top of it, I'm combining two of my favorite hobbies and making something that will go along with my "never let anything hold you back" attitude in regards to my disability. I don't like that word "disability", by calling yourself disabled, it's close to saying "I give up". Where there is a will there is a way and at any point I come across something that posses a challange, I go for it, and will not stop until I bring home the W!

Anyways, once I'm done with this project, I'm looking forward to my next big idea. At least I have a little background into the software, hell I have even learned some hardware tricks as well in this process. None the less, this fourm is awesome and there are a lot of good people on here and there is a big community type feel to it. Again, thank you for the replies on this fourm! Just out of curriosity what kind of projects have you done using the Arduino?