2-Axis bot with laser pointers - servo driven

You may be new to Arduino, but if I had to guess, I would say you probably have prior experience building electromechanical devices. :wink: I was interested in your post because I also have incorporated lasers pointers into Arduino projects. If your going to slow the motion down with delays, you may want to consider taking it a step further. If the device is intended to move to and stop at discrete points as opposed to having a continuous motion, perhaps you could add acceleration and deceleration periods. I have seen many projects that involve servo controlled motion that simply jump from motionless states to full speed movement followed by an abrupt instantaneous stop. Its not likely to be an issue in your project because of the very sturdy looking construction, but in others the lack of consideration for the laws of physics causes excessive wobbling and stress on parts. If you are projecting a laser point, small amounts of wobble at the source will result in exaggerated wobble of the dot. Just like a slightly shaky hand can cause a laser dot at a distance to wonder within a radius of feet of the target. Just something to consider. I look forward to seeing more updates.