Playstation II Joystick?

Hi,

I have a small question.. i look for some code to interface an PS2 Joystick.. unfortunately i do only find code for having the digital buttons yet not, what would be important for me, the analog joysticks.
For that there seems to be this page Arduino Playground - AnalogPSXLibrary yet the linked file doesnt exist... does someone still have that one?

I got sucess with GPX library search "arduino GPSX library" in google.

i get access to all butons and analog joysticks of a PS2 wireless controller, only have successfuly compiled with arduino-011.

In the past, I used this information to write my own interface (on an 8051, not the Atmel.)

When I try to compile the GPSX library sample code on either Version 11,13 or 15 I still get this set of errors

In file included from C:\Users\Thomas\Downloads\arduino-0013\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:6,

c:/users/thomas/downloads/arduino-0013/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected unqualified-id before 'double'

c:/users/thomas/downloads/arduino-0013/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

c:/users/thomas/downloads/arduino-0013/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

Any ideas?