creating multiple text boxes on a arduino web page

Hi,
If you think your project may grow in terms of wanting to capture real world sensor data, doing statistical munching and then producing nice web pages, can I suggest you take a look at this thread here http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,129122.0.html.

It demonstrates what I think is a better way of doing this task.

Firstly, your web page is more coded up to relieve the Arduino from having to continuously send complete web pages when you only want to have updated data values.
This is done by useing a RESTful web service, where your web page request small packets of data from the Arduino, typically 'jason' formatted.

You can elect to serve up a web page from either a dedicated web server or from your Arduino.
To get a little more fancy, you'll be wanting to serve up some styled HTML, so there will be CCS files, maybe some js (javascript) files, such as libraries or specific to your project.

Also, think about modularising your code.
For example having all your real world sensing in a routine of its own, the web stuff also in a routine of its own.
Then use the main loop to go through the routines you need at specific timings.

Also, look into smoothing your analogues with something like a moving average filter.
I use an array that gets a new value every 100mSec and the oldest in the array kicked out and then re-average the array.
It makes a difference, firstly for accuracy with presenting present values data or stats. Also especially if you are wanting to do things like produce alarm trip point settings.

You'll be amazed what you can do using this concept I am mentioning, I am playing around with nice analogue meters on my web page and also historical trends displays from the SD card.
The bonus is, you'll learn a lot more about all these programing models and be able to create a truly effective, efficient and eye catching application.

Paul