Zero-efforts JSONing for Arduino

pert:
Oops, I didn't check that. I went straight to the repository and the website. It might be worth adding that link somewhere in the documentation. I see it now on your Downloads page but it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere else.

Thank you for your feedback. I'll definitely make a more prominent message about Arduino library in my blog.

pert:
BTW, the .zip file can't be installed via Library Manager, but it can be installed via Sketch > Include Library > Add .ZIP Library.... Library Manager makes installation and updates especially of libraries even easier but you need to have an Arduino IDE compatible library in a repository, then simply submit a request for it to be added to the index. Details here:
Library Manager FAQ · arduino/Arduino Wiki · GitHub

Thanks for these materials, that's what I failed to find in the first place.

pert:
There is a minor problem with the formatting of your keywords.txt file. The field separators must be a single true tab, not multiple tabs or spaces.

I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing this knowledge.

pert:
If you have that file on GitHub anywhere, I'm happy to submit a pull request. Otherwise, you can just refer to the relevant section of the Arduino library specification:
Arduino IDE 1.5: Library specification · arduino/Arduino Wiki · GitHub

I'll look there.