Phase sequence indicator

i want to detect phase sequence for 3-phase ac power supply using arduino uno. i want to detect the time lag between the phases. How do i write the code?

How do i write the code?

Using a text editor.

As for what to write, surely Mr. Google could lend a hand or 14,935,544.

Much of the code depends upon the hardware, but the functions millis() and micros() may help.

The time lag between phase A and phase B is t=0.02/3=0.0067 seconds which is the positive

(RYB)sequence.And again, the time lag between phase A and phase C is t=0.02/3*2=0.013 seconds still

showing the positive (RYB) sequence. Otherwise, if the time lag between phase A and phase B is

t=0.02/3*2=0.013 seconds that’s a negative (RBY) sequence. I want to programme the arduino based on

these principles, i have zero knowledge on programming. Need help with the codes

I will not help until you post some code that shows that you tried.

If you want code written for you, go to Gigs and Collaborations and bring your wallet.

I want the codes written for me but I'm in Zambia...

but I'm in Zambia...

So? If that is supposed to mean that you can't afford to pay for help, then learn to use google yourself.

I'm willing to pay...

1. Phase sequence: you need to find zero-crossing.
    I would advice you to place a comparator for this.

2. Phase to phase angle: logical AND circuit will give you om output time between phases. Wich you can to measure with function (pulse() or so)

Thanx...i have managed