Go Down

Topic: Arduino window too big for pi 7" screen (Read 110 times) previous topic - next topic

rich1812

Hello, I got a 7" touch screen for my Pi Yippy! https://forum.arduino.cc/Smileys/arduino/smiley.gif

I have Arduino on it. But the default Arduino windows is too big, it hides all the menu items, File, Edit Sketch...

What to do?
Is there any way I can modify the defalt window size? Either that or use CLI but what are the CLI commands?.

ieee488

what are the CLI commands?.
I am sure you can find them by Googling.
Which is what I did.
I will leave it as an exercise for you.

cmiyc

Hint. In the Preferences window, it tells you where the Preferences.txt file is located. I bet you want that.

Moar Hints: Search for "Last"
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

Robin2

Jul 22, 2017, 02:07 pm Last Edit: Jul 22, 2017, 02:07 pm by Robin2
I have Arduino on it. But the default Arduino windows is too big, it hides all the menu items, File, Edit Sketch...
I use Linux but I don't have an RPi.

As a short term solution you should be able to move the window so the hidden parts are visible by holding down ALT and then dragging with the mouse.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up