Looking for software developers

Hello everyone,

we are looking for software developers with extensive knowledge of Arduino programming knowledge required also to PC and MAC to interface the device with the USB cable.

Collaboration paid, only people who are motivated, thank you! see you soon!

Luca

If you explained your project a bit, people will be able to see more easily if they are interested.

It's a portable device, I can not say more than that... about our "plans" :slight_smile:

It's a portable device

With a USB cable attached?

I can not say more than that... about our "plans"

You could. Music? GPS? Saving data? Interfacing with something? You don't have to give the store away, but some information would be useful.

see you soon!

Not unless something about the project attracts my interest.

"We've got a great idea. Anyone wants to join us ?"

"Maybe, what's that about, actually ?"

"You'll find out after joining. And you won't have permission to disclose any detail."

]:smiley:

Hello PaulS

I will answer your questions with great pleasure :slight_smile:

The USB cable will only synchronize the device with a PC or Mac like an ipod.

The device must store some data downloaded to PC or Mac whit the USB cable and an apposite software.

I write from Italy and I hope to arouse interest in good developers like you.

Luca

Tuxduino well said :slight_smile:
no really, is not a film of 007, but a good idea as this, it is always better to keep it among the active developers. :smiley:

I hope to arouse interest in good developers like you.

Not working, so far. You'll need to at least pretend that you have a finished product, and try to sell us on it. That way, we can at least guess at the nature of the programming that you need done.

If you wish, you can expect to see the almost finished product, and after, participate in software updates, but you lose an opportunity.

I often see posts giving the opportunity to work on a very exciting ardunio based project by someone or people who do not have any ardunio skills. The implication is that the person with the ardunio skills is loosing out unless they agree to work with them even with no information about the project. The reality of the situation is that the poster is loosing out by not being more flexible and or more polite. As i seen it there is no exciting project without the arduino developer developing that said project and as such it is the poster that needs the developer not the other way round as is often implied. I think this might be because there are a lot less ardunio developers than say internet developers (which are ten a penny and all probably need work)

There is no way that someone can (or at least should) bid on a job without knowing exactly what's involved, if that means signing an NDA then so be it.

But before that to even be ready to express an interest one needs a reasonable idea of the job. If you can't disclose any more here then I suspect that will be the end of it unless you maybe PM a few people and discuss things off line.

You could also try the "Arduino experts" site (the name escapes me right now but I'm sure Google will find it).

Truth is I think that most of those that can do the job already have plenty to do, but I know there have been quite a few members that have taken up work posted here before.

Rob