TINION - a toolkit for learning digital logic

Hi All,

First of all let me tell you that this is a non-arduino project, yet I think it will interesting for some people to know about it.

The product is called TINION. It is an hardware toolkit for learning digital logic using building blocks.
In the basic level is consist of logic gates and clock and as the level increases it will have other complex devices both sequential and combinatorial.
The goal is to make our own CPU just similar to Home brew CPU projects, as of now its possible only for electronics profis. I just wanted to eliminate the analog layer for people who are fully focused/interested only on digital layer. In a way just similar to the Arduino project in a different way.
Here is the website www.tinion.com .

In future I am planning to make it hardware programmable using programmable logic devices and a simple GUI interface.
Thanks to Robert/CrossRoads http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?action=profile;u=28339 for the PCB designs.

The project is as of now in the prototype level and I am planning to go for crowd funding for making it in to a complete product.

Please have a look at the website and if you have any comments or feedback, let me know.
If you find it interesting then share it.

Thank you,
Krishna

tiniongates.png