Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Any suggestion I would appreciate,  Thanks
Always RTFM first.  How to use this forum - please read
Sensors / Re: Enquiry regarding HC-SR04 ...
Last post by jremington - Today at 08:28 pm
No detector is perfect, and if the "horizontal bar" is not in the sonar beam, of course it will not be detected.  Do the best you can.

There are radar and sonar Doppler motion detectors, but obviously, they won't be useful if attached to a moving object or person.
Français / Re: Ecran oled I2c et biblioth...
Last post by fdufnews - Today at 08:28 pm
progmem permet de stocker les chaines de caractères constantes dans la mémoire programme au lieu de les placer en RAM. Ça à du sens de l'utiliser si tu as des chaines de caractères assez volumineuses.
technically speaking, it would be General electronics. Do you happen to know of a good forum?
I am the one that posted the code thought is would help. I am new to ARDUINO, and have been doing each project to understand it. However I am stuck on this it is not showing the output once you wave the blue key across the the RFID. I thought this is the best place to get assistance. Any suggestion I would appreciate,  Thanks
Project Guidance / Re: Support with using 0-10 [V...
Last post by Delta_G - Today at 08:27 pm
1.  You need to read the posting guidelines in the "How to use this forum - please read" post.  Reading the instructions and documentation is CRUCIAL if you want to be successful at anything related to computers or electronics.   Afterwards you can come back and fix this post so it isn't breaking the rules and more people will help. 

2.  Arduino can only handle up to 5V, so you're going to have to use a 0 to 5V signal.

3.  Go read the sections on this page about analog inputs.  You will need to use analogRead to read the voltage.

4.  Go read the page in the reference area about the map function.  You will use it to map the voltage reading to an RPM. 
How would you even be able to install it if you don't know where the download is saved at?
You can click the downloaded file in most browsers and it will run. No need to know and understand things anymore.
the code is not mine.... i copied it because i just suck at making codes but the dice work.

but the teacher said that i need to program something with the buttons i already have . so that would be the cheat mode to throw always six but just dont now or where to start
Generale / Re: Automazione Tende antipiog...
Last post by simosere - Today at 08:26 pm
eccolo:

grazie

Code: [Select]
int pinIngresso=2;

int RELAY3 = 3;
int RELAY4 = 4;

void setup()
{

pinMode(RELAY3 , OUTPUT);
   pinMode(RELAY4 , OUTPUT);   

// ENG: Enable Serial Port (9600 baud)
   // ITA: Abilito la porta seriale (9600 baud)
  Serial.begin(9600);

// ENG: Setup pins for INPUT and OUTPUT 
  // ITA: Imposto i pin come INPUT e come OUTPUT

}

//ENG: Variable declaration
//ITA: Dichiarazione variabili

int  pioggia=0;
int misurazione=0;
int val =0;

void loop()

{
  // ITA: Leggo l'ingresso digitale
  // ENG: Reading digital input
  pioggia = digitalRead(pinIngresso);

if (misurazione < 450 && val == 0 )
  {
    digitalWrite(3, LOW);     // chiude il rele' ( LOW=Chiude, HIGH=Apre )
    val = 1 ;              // evita nuova chiusura fino a che non sono riaperte
    delay(700);                       // attende la chiusura delle tende
    digitalWrite(3, HIGH);    // riapre il rele'
    val = 0 ;              // abilita la possibilita' di nuova apertura
  }

if (misurazione > 1000 && val == 0 )
  {
    val = 1 ;
    digitalWrite(4, LOW);
    delay(15000);
    digitalWrite(4, HIGH);
    val = 0 ;
  }

// ITA: Leggo l'ingresso analogico
    // ENG: Reading analog input
    misurazione = analogRead(A0);
    Serial.println(misurazione);

delay(100);

}

Deutsch / Re: Projekt: LCDMenuLib / LCDM...
Last post by Zigi86 - Today at 08:24 pm
Vielen Dank für die tolle Library, die mir wieder eine Möglichkeit gibt die vielen Projekte in meinem Kopf zu verfolgen.

Da ich das bisher eher dilettantisch gemacht habe würde ich gleich von vornherein gewissen Fehler ausschließen wollen.

Ich habe das Beispiel (LCDML_041_u8g2lib) mit einem Noname OLED Display und im Serial Monitor getestet. Das Menü wird angezeigt und ich kann es auch Bedienen. Flüssig läuft das wenn ich die Steuerung per Serial Monitor mache.

Mit den Buttons auf dem Breadboard muss ich aber fast 1 Sekunde drücken, damit die gewünschte Funktion ausgeführt wird.

Ausserdem wenn ich den Menüpunkt "Information" anwähle springt das Menü direkt wieder zurück, ohne dass ein Knopf gedrückt wird.

An dem Beispiel habe ich ausser den SDA/SCL Pins und der Control Methode (0=>2) nichts geändert.

Mir ist nicht klar warum dieses verhalten auftritt.
Brauche ich Pulldown Widerstände für die nicht belegten Buttons?
Habe ich die Buttons womöglich falsch eingebuten?
Oder ist womöglich diese Wartezeit leistungstechnisch bedingt?

Vielen Dank für ein kurzes Feedback.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10