Guide to gyro and accelerometer with Arduino including Kalman filtering

Lauszus do you know what specifically I could change within your code to further minimize the noise from shaking the sensor in the z axis. There has to be something that can be done. Iv'e read through all your blogs on calibration and such but nothing is jumping out at me. You say I'm relying on the accelerometer values too much, but me being bad at math it doesn't jump out at me very quick exactly where I can adjust its reliance on the accelerometer or the gyro. It seems that the Q_angle, Q_bias variables are what I adjust and those correspond to the variance and the bias respectively from your blog. (TKJ Electronics ยป A practical approach to Kalman filter and how to implement it) The filter will filter out relatively small vibration, but not when the road gets really bumpy. If I shake the MPU6050 relatively strong up and down it just messes it slowly drifts the camera to one side or the other. It seems that no matter what I tune these variables too, it still doesn't work properly. Is there possibly something else that can be done with this chip, or are there other sensors that would be better suited for what I'm trying to accomplish. My gopro camera mount is soooo close to working properly.. Any extra help would be greatly appreciated. I'll continue working through your blog in the meantime.

It seems there is also a way to change the sensitivity of the gyro and accelerometer but I can't find any information on how to do that for a newbie like myself... =/