High amp motor controller

Hello there im looking to control a wiper motor with arduino using a motor controller but i cant seem to find one that can handle 10+ amps for a wiper motor and also that are compatible with arduino. I am resorting to either hooking up a bunch of l298n motor controllers in parallel of using esc's from an rc car that has no brake function. I am making a 4wd robot using wiper motors so its going to be a big machine. Any ideas? Thanks

Somebody has posted that they have used the below h-bridge with a large motor with no issues.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Double-BTS7960B-43A-Motor-Driver-High-power-module-smart-car-driver-For-Arduino-/221235721147?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3382ad33bb

tawandapro:
I am resorting to either hooking up a bunch of l298n motor controllers in parallel

L298 h-bridge ICs should -not- be paralleled (beyond their designed paralleling capability per IC to get 4 amps to a single motor) - they have a bipolar transistor output stage, and as such they really won't like being paralleled...

tawandapro:
of using esc's from an rc car that has no brake function.

Most ESCs sold today are for brushless (BLDC) motors - if you do go the ESC route, make sure you get ones for brushed motors (which your wiper motors are likely using).

Lastly - since wiper motors turn fairly slowly - could you instead use a DPDT relay (or a pair of SPDT relays)? Or - if you need PWM speed control - use the relay(s) for direction control, and put an NPN or N-channel mosfet on the low-side (between the relay h-bridge and ground) - and drive it with PWM. Just make sure you turn off the PWM before switching the relay(s) - otherwise arcing at the relay contacts will occur. You can easily find logic-level mosfets with the current rating needed. Use automotive relays for the needed amperage.