Wireless button presses sent to the PC.

Hey board,

I'm new here. I tried to search for things like button presses to the PC, etc. but no luck. So I would like to make a little floor pad with 9 soft buttons, then try to connect it to an arduino BT and then to a PC over a BT USB dongle.

I need a programm written in C# to then be able to pick up this data and tell me exactly when any of the 9 buttons is pressed, if it is being held down, and when they are released. I would also like to have an LED on the pad itself go on, as each button is pressed, for good trouble shooting, and a more impressive display. I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew here, but you know, "the dream is alive." :slight_smile:

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Specially if you're totally new to micro-controller programming it's a lot cheaper to get a wireless number pad (or mouse with many keys) for a few Euro on ebay and modify it. If you want to send it different key strokes than the default number pad, you might also need to work on the driver too, but for many applications, the number pad keystrokes don't create conflicts.

Korman