Sensitive Piano - 88 keys Bluetooth-MIDI. Seeking funds.

hello,
after frustrated with my 5 octave piano, trying to play more demanding scores of 6 octaves.
I decided to build one of about 7 octaves, MIDI it can be heard by, bluetooch on PC.
My idea is to look FINANCING, thanks to your help and develop it here, leaving all established information, codes, pc software, PBC diagrams, etc.

These materials would need.

US $2.48 *9=22,32 [Hall Sensor](http://www.ebay.com/itm/10pcs-Hall-effect-sensor-switch-3503-Ratiometric-linear-Hall-Circuit- /201117228387?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed3855d63/)
US $4.99 Imanes Neodimio
US $4.80 *7=33.6 16-channel Multiplexer 74HC4067
US $6.54 Arduino Nano
US $6.99 [Bluetooth](http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Bluetooth-RF-Transceiver-Module-serial-RS232-TTL-HC-06-for-Arduino-/291087805062?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c62f6a86
/)

Approximately 74.44 dollars.

still would have to see how the buttons would do or somewhere to buy them, even without luck.

from already thank you very much.

Edit:

---> Donate <---

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/-1055628.png

For financing you probably need to create a kickstarter or indiegogo project :wink:

You do not state where you live (profile) so people who want to send money or (spare) parts will not know.

Think you also need to elaborate the design so you really know what HW you need. Lot of projects lost track of finance due to feature and/or design creep.

Hi, I'm from Argentina.
OK, thanks for your advice, I'll consider them.

if anyone wants my address I can send the private.

Hi there. there is any question about the project ?.
help to Realize the project.
Thank you.

hello, here I am doing the program for the interface.
this program will be able to make easy internal and external communication with
MIDI devices.

arduino is may communicate via bluetooch and the MIDI port.
This software features for MIDI input selection, with this is may
connect any MIDI device, including arduino.

Also account for the selection of MIDI output devices with this
you may choose our audio output.
with this you could make a bridge for conectarce with other popular software
such as Sibelius, Cubase, TheGrand2, etc. improving our
Sensitive pianoArduino.

Endless possibilities.
Please realzacion colaraboren for this project.

=(

someone help me :roll_eyes:

Seems you need to try other ways

• form an Arduino Group in Argentina to create the device together?
  • kickstarter
  • try to get tech teacher at school involved

nobody is interested to make a piano?

nobody is interested to make a piano?

Let me rephrase, nobody wants to do financing here ... that is what you asked for ...

If you ask questions how to create the piano I expect more response,

Funding aside on this project most modern keyboards have weight (Velocity) and after-touch on the keys so that you can tell how hard they where hit and then adjust the pressure on the key after it is struck to add expression to the playing.

You are only going to be able to measure if a key has been hit with the hall effect switches.

Cheers Pete.

Bainesbunch:
Funding aside on this project most modern keyboards have weight (Velocity) and after-touch on the keys so that you can tell how hard they where hit and then adjust the pressure on the key after it is struck to add expression to the playing.

You are only going to be able to measure if a key has been hit with the hall effect switches.

Cheers Pete.

a Hall effect sensor Ratiometric, you can measure the speed at which the key is struck, "sensitive"

Naruto128:
a Hall effect sensor Ratiometric, you can measure the speed at which the key is struck, "sensitive"

really .. are you planning on measuring the rate of change of the input signal to calculate the velocity.

In the case of a polyphonic keyboard you would need to be doing that for as many keys as you where supporting

Ratiometric simply means that the OP of the device is directly proportional to the input. so the higher the Gauss the higher the OP voltage.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ratiometric

I am interested in how you are going to achieve this with the MUX and the Arduino. It sounds like a challenge .. and i love a challenge :slight_smile:

Bainesbunch:

Naruto128:

really .. are you planning on measuring the rate of change of the input signal to calculate the velocity.

In the case of a polyphonic keyboard you would need to be doing that for as many keys as you where supporting

Ratiometric simply means that the OP of the device is directly proportional to the input. so the higher the Gauss the higher the OP voltage.

ratiometric - Wiktionary

I am interested in how you are going to achieve this with the MUX and the Arduino. It sounds like a challenge .. and i love a challenge :slight_smile:

looks like it will be a long time to perform.
I find funds.

?