Increasing two different servo PWM's with different delay's

Just wondered what the UL is for? It seems to work fine without it.

Unsigned Long. By default, literal constants are interpreted as ints. Since neither value IS an int, it is better to tell the compiler that the value isn't an int, by telling it what it is. That's what the UL on the end does.

One issue I do have however is that when Case 7 starts it is not always exactly 60 seconds before the first value is written to the motor, it seems to be random as to how long after pressing the switch to the first write, I am assuming it is something to do with the millis count not being zero when the case 7 starts to run.

Set PreviousMillsA and PreviousMillisB to CurrentMillisA, instead of 0, in the cases 2 to 6. This will ensure that nothing happens in case 7 until exactly 60 seconds has elapsed.

Case 1-6 are all the same because the different 'start times' have not been entered yet. When I get the timings for the show these will all be set to different start points.

There is a lot of duplicate code in the 6 cases. Having a series of if/else if/else statements to handle the differences (future) would shorten the code considerably.