Is my Arduino broken? [serial port already in use problem]

I'd like to know how it ends, I get my arduino yesterday after a month waiting for it, I'd run a couple of examples on it and play a little bit with them... changing pins and simple stuff to check everything was warking, then I start trying to read serial port with max5 first and with processing later. With max I get it working, but when I tried with processing put me a couple of errors, didn't read the serial port... I get it working after a while.

When I came back to Arduino to load a new program it start saying me that same message:

"processing.app.SerialException: Serial port '/dev/tty.usbmodem3d11' already in use. Try quiting any programs that may be using it."

The last program uploaded to arduino is still working, ('AnalogInOutSerial')
I tried a lot of things, restarting the computer and starting the arduino with anything else opened, also restarting SMC and PRAM just in case... anything work so far... I trash all processing and max files I had on the computer, nothing yet. I tried with other computers but I couldn't make it work, but other 2 are PCs in bad working condition so no reference here... one is an i3 with W7 last a life to open 'tools tab' and didn't let me open the 'serial port' tab (grey text instead of black).

I'm working with a MacBook with Mac OS X 10.5.8 (I wish this donesn't matter) and arduino 1.0.2 with an Arduino Mega2560

Any other tips will be apreciated.

JS