Sigma DSP Boards

Nice one man! So from reading that, it sounds like it can run without the aid of a microcontroller if desired. But I think you're right, to utelize midi I would need to decode it before using it to control the DSP chip.

Shame there isn't a code block like synthmaker and max/msp have, that would make it really flexible. Page 14 does also mention 3rd party algarythms though, I should look into that!

If I can't achieve everything I want on a Sigma board, my next option is a Blackfinn or Shark, but I am struggling to work out how to even output sound and program interupts on Crosscore studio. It's all about the drivers I think, but I'm thourally confused! Don't think I'm nearly experienced enough to embark on such an escapade. I'm struggling to get any response on Analog's own community forum aswell, so not sure if there is good enough support for a novice like me. Shame, if I could just figure out the sound and interupts I'd be laughing!

Cheers anyway man, I'll let you what I do and how I get on. What's your DSP project anyways?

Pete