I WANT THIS TOPIC TO BE DELETED, PLEASE

I WANT THIS TOPIC TO BE DELETED, PLEASE

I have a fully functional setup you're describing on the Raspberry Pi. Here's a link to a demo video of it working :http://vimeo.com/61256196

Email me at: danbertner(@)gmail(dot).com if you need help and want to go in this direction.

It's the two newlines in a row that signals the end of headers:

client.println("HOST: api.twitter.com");
client.println();

To add more headers, change the first .println() to .print() and add a new .println() after your headers:

client.print(F("GET /1/statuses/user_timeline.json?&screen_name=tuitduino&count=1 HTTP/1.1"));
client.print(F("HOST: api.twitter.com"));
client.print(F("Authorization: OAuth oauth_consumer_key=\"cCB46H0y6R8Hrx836WwAA\", oauth_nonce=\"18106fa9ce0b1083367cfbd50720abea\", oauth_signature=\"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\", oauth_signature_method=\"HMAC-SHA1\", oauth_timestamp=\"1361444134\", oauth_token=\"1004705586-tF4876Qu6qTwLMuTaCjbZCLTbFt4hDoRoCun3qW\", oauth_version=\"1.0\""));
client.println();
client.println();

Also note the use of backslash to put quote characters inside a string constant.

Also not the use of the F() macro to keep those long string constants from taking up room in precious SRAM.

hi,
i need to know how to coleck the parameters that you use in this code( autorization header);increasingly have to take those from the page developers twitter; ther is an important note ( in api page of twitter); OAuth signing results
Important: This will only be valid for a few minutes. Also remember the cURL command will actually execute the request.

so have you try realy the code on this example( i did but it doesn`t work, i had no reponse):
making HTTP request...
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Content-Length: 0
Connection: close
when i use : client.print(F("GET /1.1/statuses/user_timeline.json?screen_name=plantaexpre&count=1 HTTP/1.1"));

client.print(F("Host:api.twitter.com"));
    client.print(F("Authorization: OAuth oauth_consumer_key=\"j3UCRhGsBZSfRltac4zEXg\", oauth_nonce=\"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\", oauth_signature=\"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\", oauth_signature_method=\"HMAC-SHA1\", oauth_timestamp=\"1364306703\", oauth_token=\"*********************************************\", oauth_version=\"1.0\""));
    //client.println("Connection:close");
    client.println();
    client.println();

have you try this code with anther Twitter APi v1.1 ???

You are not sending a cr/lf with those. Use client.println() instead of .print().

when i use : client.print(F("GET /1.1/statuses/user_timeline.json?screen_name=plantaexpre&count=1 HTTP/1.1"));

This is how the server sees your request, and this would be bad.

GET /1.1/statuses/user_timeline.json?screen_name=plantaexpre&count=1 HTTP/1.1Host:api.twitter.comAuthorization: OAuth oauth_consumer_key="j3UCRhGsBZSfRltac4zEXg", oauth_nonce="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX", oauth_signature="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX", oauth_signature_method="HMAC-SHA1", oauth_timestamp="1364306703", oauth_token="*********************************************", oauth_version="1.0"

hi,

thanks for the note
i have try with println() and the reponse was the error 404 that means : the requested format is not supported by the requested method.

so ther is some help to use API v1.1 with the oauth

¿should i use a library for the authentication?
and how can i get nonce parametre and signature, because the values from twitter developers page will only be valid for a few minutes?
my application should connect automatically; but with this methode i will give the application (in the arduino scketh) all the parametres it need, and the nonce parameters is only for a unique access..
any help please.

ther is another post for oauth http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,156599.0.html

Error 404 means "file not found". According to your code, this one:
api.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/user_timeline.json