Find button

What I would like is to have a button that brings up Edit > Find.

Yes there is Ctrl F but I am not a programmer nor a proper typist. I need to look at my keyboard to use it. Trying to use my keyboard is more work that selecting as it is now.

Or a part of right mouse click as long as it is near the top of the selection list.

The trick is to put your left pink on the CTRL key.

Then you have easy access to (with index ring or middle finger)
CTRL-C (copy)
CTRL-V (paste)
CTRL-X (cut)
CTRL-F (find)
CTRL-T (re-indent code)
CTRL-A (select all)
CTRL-S (save)
CTRL-Z (undo)

That are the most used (by me at least)

Just exercise with a dummy text for 5 minutes and you will get it.

Yes I pointed out that I understand that Ctrl F does what I need. The problem is that I do not keep my hand on the keyboard. There is a reason why the mouse had become such a popular method to navigate. Mice are far more user friendly than keyboards.

As I had said, I am not a typist and not a programmer. I type with both index fingers, my middle fingers, and my thumbs for the space bar. But when I am looking at my code I am using a mouse and my focus is on my code and not on trying to position my left hand on the keyboard.

I'm sure that someone probably said that there is no need for the right mouse button. "All you have to do is use ctrl or alt with the proper following character." Yeah, sure. So much for user friendly.

I too would like to see Find available from a mouse action. Quite often I find myself looking through some code while leaning back away from the keyboard. I can do everything I want to do except search for a string.
I didn't realize this post was here so I created my own in another category. The suggestions were basically to use another editor. That's fine but the IDE does what I need except for a right-click find. I can't believe it would be that had to add to the IDE.

This is the solution i implemented in a fork. Turns out a lot of features can be made available this way, and the implementation is straightforward despite the team's comments