how to use LabVIEW for receive data from serial monitor ?

Can i use 2 Xbees(one with arduino to LabVIEW and one with LM35) and 1 Arduino for temperature monitoring in LabVIEW ? , How to use LabVIEW(LIFA or VISA) for receive data from serial monitor arduino? ?

I'm newbie for LabVIEW Arduino and Xbee and I'm so confused.

I've used
Arduino UNO
Xbee S2 & Xbee S2PRO
Xbee Shield from dfrobot
LM35
LabVIEW

How to use LabVIEW(LIFA or VISA) for receive data from serial monitor arduino? ?

You can't. LabVIEW can receive data from the same serial port that the Serial Monitor does, but not at the same time. Only one application can connect to a serial port at a time.

I'm newbie for LabVIEW Arduino and Xbee and I'm so confused.

Then, a simpler project, or breaking this one down into smaller pieces, is in order.

Only one application can connect to a serial port at a time.

There are serial port replicators applications but IIRC these are not really cheap.

Thanks , All

i want to receive data in difference time , how i can config this

i want to receive data in difference time , how i can config this

Start with learning when to use capital letters, like an adult. Then, explain what this means.

How Xbee Need to use X-CTU before communication with LabVIEW ?

How Xbee Need to use X-CTU before communication with LabVIEW ?

The XBee doesn't communicate with LabVIEW. It puts data on the serial port and gets data from the serial port. Whether the other end of that serial port is connected to the Serial Monitor application or LabVIEW is irrelevant.

Why are you using Mesh Network modules to do Point to Point communications? How have you configured the XBees? Do you KNOW that they communicate?

Finally, answer the questions that are asked before asking more.