High speed vector graphics engine. 3.2" TFT Lcd screen.

Great! Could you please release sources?

Yeah hopefully in the next two or three weeks I'll have something ready for sharing. The library is large and not very Arduino friendly at the moment. I want to release the library with a set of simple examples in the download, this means my interface needs some a lot of work. I also want to have a look at all the different GNU licences that are available for use.

pYro I don't really care about an oscillator (or whatever it is), I'm more interested about testing your fast library and see the differences (in the code) between it and UTFT. I'm stuck converting what I can read from the SSD1289 datasheet to a C++ code (timing, etc)...Your lib will teach me a lot, I think

I'm sure you will find it interesting. There is a lot I have to do yet, the read code I was working on from your thread helped me solve a problem why my gradients where incorrect. It didn't solve the read code, however the same fix can be applied to vertical and horizontal lines. I'm working on this now and it should remove between 16 and 32 instructions per line.

My clear screen suffers the same bug, in fact all the functions drawing bulk amounts of pixels can be sped up. This is important as they all where drawing to few or too many pixels.

The reason my code works now is the write window prevents pixels drawing out of bounds, so I simply added extra pixels to the write, the window would overflow and the extra pixels would fill the missing areas at the start of the write operation. This hindered the gradient as the start line had some of the end colour written on to it, so I made the gradients 1px larger and made them all overlap hiding the first line of each gradient.

So to end a short story, long; I still have a lot of nit picking to do...