Troubleshooting Workshop - Olympia, WA USA this Thurs 7-9pm

OlyMEGA is holding a Troubleshooting Workshop this coming Thursday, Jan 2 from 7pm to 9pm.

While not directly Arduino related, the skills are relevant. A couple of our members are bringing in broken electronics, I'll do some troubleshooting using a DMM, oscilloscope, ESR meter, and an XY curve tracer component analyzer adapter (similar to the Huntron Tracker). I'll also talk about using four senses to troubleshoot (I'm not licking anything).

We're located at 311-1/2 Capitol Way North, Olympia, WA 98501, USA. Down the alley that is by The Royal Lounge. We're sharing space with Procession of the Species.

Follow the map or your GPS to the address on the above Meetup page. When you see a place called The Royal Lounge, head down the alley. We're the blue door on the left, push to open. Walk in, turn right, walk through the curtains into the next room.

Our website, with phone number to call if you have a hard time finding the location (No, we're NOT in San Jose... free VOIP number):

There is an undersea painting next to the door. Here is a photo looking back past the door to Capital Way North: