Allduino (bluetooth, lipo battery+charger, ATMEGA328P, FTDI) Eagle Design

@ Graynomad

Lol do u mean the cost of pcb fab? Mine was dirt cheap. 6mil everything (vias, traces etc). 10 boards is 13.50 including shipping so like 70 cents a board. I didnt actually calculate the BOM. What are u trying to 'verify'.

Edit: the ftdi, hc-05, max1811 and the vreg (analogue devices adp24 something i think) arent the cheapest. For instance. The max1811 could instead be a max1511 but i wanted to be able to source more current. Also the switching power supply ic i have in mind would be around 5$ for the 5v version. Also, the battery connector is NOT the standard jst 2 pin. Its a molex panelmate low profile connector. If im not mistaken, the eagle schematic shud have all that in the part info.

Anywho, there was a question as to which crystals would be available so originally i had two footprints since i had space. Granted the trace capacitance might affect the clock but thats a gamble. If anything ill just scratch that trace to cut the extra off.

In the end, if u look at the footprint on the same side as the micro, i made the side traces larger to accomodate anyway. So really i dont need that second one.

And yes, i kno i can program wirelessly but ive never really been too interested in doing so (and also where the hell am i gonna fit the extra traces/vias without too much work, i have upwards of like 40 vias already lol). Its easy enough for someone to enable that by doing some external wiring.

Edit: when I say crystal, i really mean ceramic oscillator cause that's what it is. Not nearly as accurate as a crystal but it'll do (and it's tiny). The PCB fab I used was http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/fusion-pcb-service-p-835.html (dirt cheap).