Arduino User Map

Well you're on there 3 times

So - when you write the instructions be sure to mention that the changes do not take place immediately, or else mention how to see the changes. I tried refreshing the page and I also brought up another browser window. I also looked at the end of the list. The changes did not show up for me.

Update: I just looked again and I only found three entries in central New York state, two men and a house. Then I pressed the [Next] button at the bottom of the page which made no apparent change to the list but did change the map. The three entries mentioned above went away and I showed up as a blue teardrop named Placemark 202 (on the map, but not in the list). I could not get back to the previous map with the three entries. This was all with Firefox 3.6.15.

When I tried Google Chrome all four of us showed up. I won't mind switching to Chrome once they get their tabs to work like Firefox but the last time I tried I couldn't get it to automatically switch to a new tab.

All four of us showed up in IE as well, but ....

So, it looks like there may be some issues with Firefox, or at least my installation of it on 64-bit Windows 7.

Don