Announcement: CTE has updated their drivers.

ODwyerPW:
You know..the last thing I want to do is modify libraries when I buy something.

I simply want to work on my own projects and prototypes..and just have the stuff I BUY....well... WORK as advertised.

You are correct though...everything from ColdTears comes rotated 180 degF. That still persists.

So, with your modifications everything works...and is rotated correctly? Touch and Display? If so, have you thought about feeding those changes back to ColdTearsElectronics?

Yes I had thought about it. I'm just working on something at the moment and will then pass it back. What would be better for me is to get all the pin outs and pass everything back to Henning so it can be added to the genuine library and work from there.

I'm working on a GUI library which will work with the other 3 libraries (UTFT, UTouch and SD card). I'm working on normal buttons, radio buttons/groups, check boxs, pop up numeric/hex & alpha keyboards, pop-up message boxes etc. Biggest problem I have though is working out how to implement it into the IDE properly. PaulS has been giving me some help as I didn't know how to use one library from another. I think we are nearly there with that so it will be a case of implementing all the goodies then.