[Solved] Flash Memory Programmer "AM29F040B"

Hi pito and everyone,

Sorry for the late response.

I'm agree with you that programming flash will take time, this is why I decided to study and read over and over the datasheet to understand how the chip really works. However, I'm struggling to understand some sentences in the datasheet, if someone please can help me to find out what these phrases mean:

Byte Program Command Sequence

Programming is a four bus cycle operation. The program command sequence is initiated by writing two unlock write cycles, followed by the program set-up command. The program address and data are written next, which in turn initiate the Embedded Program algorithm. The system is not required to provide further controls or timings. The device automatically provides internally generated program pulses and verify the programmed cell margin. The command definitions take shows the address and data requirements for the byte program command sequence.

What's set-up command ? is the (CE#, OE#, WE#) command register ?
Is unlock write cycles contain address and data ?

Another one:

Programming is allowed in any sequence and across sector boundaries. A bit cannot be programmed from a "0" back to a "1". Attempting to do so may halt the operation and set DQ5 to "1".

Is that means that only erase operation can do this ?
How can I know if command registers (CS, WE, OE) are sent after a set of address and data or before ?

Please those questions are important for me to understand.

Regards.