I Need a arduino or robot In Exchange I Will make you a website of your choice!

Hi Pete,

"The WWW.LePetitDragonRouge.com ,The small Dragon isn't opening resulted in a scripted overflow error "

looks fine to me ..see attachment of the browser screen shot

and it translates to "The Little Red Dragon"

Ya i have loosened my grip over French , got 90% scoring while i was learning. 8) :slight_smile:

Attached you will find the screenshot of the error.

Dam that looks like an ASP.NET problem. It is calcuating the origin of the client browser and determining the language choice based on its IP range. I dont see it when I am in France so it must be country specific. I will have to run it through a few VPNs to spoof my IP address.

Cheers Pete.

I belive it was a bandwith error? maybe a small server. But I will redesign.

NI$HANT:
Hi Pete,

"The WWW.LePetitDragonRouge.com ,The small Dragon isn't opening resulted in a scripted overflow error "

Did you get my samples pete?

100Grand

Yes I did thank you, there seems to some issue with the menu bars at the top on the mouse hover it shows the text of adjoining buttons and not the button you are hovering over. As a showcase piece it needs a little polishing. Perhaps it is an xbrowser issue but that should not be an problem to sort out.

I avoid FLASH like the plague, a simple HTML/JavaScript solution is preferred. It does however have some back end processing that calculates what language to present to the user French/English) depending on the IP address of the Client Browser.

Cheers Pete.

calculates what language to present to the user French/English) depending on the IP address of the Client Browser.

That is a good feature can be implemented without much hassle.

Ok I can make you a website with basic, Simple html, Would you like me start now? I would take the arduino mega, And maybe any shields you may have (I dont really need any shields but if you have any I would be even happier!) If you want me to start now I will be finished in approx 1 week.

Bainesbunch:
100Grand

Yes I did thank you, there seems to some issue with the menu bars at the top on the mouse hover it shows the text of adjoining buttons and not the button you are hovering over. As a showcase piece it needs a little polishing. Perhaps it is an xbrowser issue but that should not be an problem to sort out.

I avoid FLASH like the plague, a simple HTML/JavaScript solution is preferred. It does however have some back end processing that calculates what language to present to the user French/English) depending on the IP address of the Client Browser.

Cheers Pete.

I think it would be good to demonstrate that you understand the issues here before we progress any further.

• How are you proposing to do the language selection based on the country of the visiting Client browser.
• I am concerned that you thought that the obvious ASP.net error was a bandwidth issue.
• You have not answered my questions about xbrowser compatibility, a problem you seem to have on the demonstration site you pointed me at.

Cheers Pete.

100Grand:
Ok I can make you a website with basic, Simple html, Would you like me start now? I would take the arduino mega, And maybe any shields you may have (I dont really need any shields but if you have any I would be even happier!) If you want me to start now I will be finished in approx 1 week.

Bainesbunch:
100Grand

Cheers Pete.

I am going to add an IP Script so that people in france get french, Germany, German, USA/UK, English. And plus I will add A button so if they want to change the language no matter what country their in.

Bainesbunch:
I think it would be good to demonstrate that you understand the issues here before we progress any further.

• How are you proposing to do the language selection based on the country of the visiting Client browser.
• I am concerned that you thought that the obvious ASP.net error was a bandwidth issue.
• You have not answered my questions about xbrowser compatibility, a problem you seem to have on the demonstration site you pointed me at.

Cheers Pete.

100Grand:

Bainesbunch:
100Grand

Cheers Pete.

And the ASP.net error was resulted by an script overflow, this can vary from location to location, Sometimes it can be because of a script that is not supposed to be there, I checked your websites ping and it is extremely well, Even though I'm in the USA.

Interesting ... you say a "script overflow".

The error I am seeing is a mathematic overflow. I am an ASP.Net web developer myself as well as playing in the Arduino/Netduino communities.

I am not a very good UI designer hence my interest in your offer. However you seem to be well off the mark in diagnosing the existing problems.

My Website is running with a host provider running a server farm in London. I would expect it to be quite fast responding. It is currently running an ASP.NET application that I wrote (which is why the UI is so bad) I am not sure where you get the idea that a "script" that is "not supposed to be there" can cause the error it is showing.

The whole website is very lean but it does use the Google mapping extensions but they are (or should be) sandboxed within an Iframe.

I will check out the other example of your work :slight_smile:

Cheers Pete.

100Grand:
And the ASP.net error was resulted by an script overflow, this can vary from location to location, Sometimes it can be because of a script that is not supposed to be there, I checked your websites ping and it is extremely well, Even though I'm in the USA.

So would you like me to start right away?? :slight_smile: because it would be done in about 1 week but!!! you have to tell me... Do you want me to upload the files or do you want me to give you the files??

Bainesbunch:

The error I am seeing is a mathematic overflow. I am an ASP.Net web developer myself as well as playing in the Arduino/Netduino communities.

I am not a very good UI designer hence my interest in your offer. However you seem to be well off the mark in diagnosing the existing problems.

My Website is running with a host provider running a server farm in London. I would expect it to be quite fast responding. It is currently running an ASP.NET application that I wrote (which is why the UI is so bad) I am not sure where you get the idea that a "script" that is "not supposed to be there" can cause the error it is showing.

The whole website is very lean but it does use the Google mapping extensions but they are (or should be) sandboxed within an Iframe.

Cheers Pete.

100Grand:

And what shields will you be sending? I dont really need a shield but it would help... A bluetooth shield or wifi... or maybe a ethernet shield... maybe lcd... lol It really doesnt matter, If you have any though it would help!

Bainesbunch:

Cheers Pete.

100Grand:

STOP !!

I have not asked you to start but have been trying to establish your ability to answer my questions and reservations based on your answers to my questions.

I understand that you are keen and willing to do the job but I am not ready to commit until I am happy that you are able to resolve the issues I have.

Cheers Pete.

100Grand:
So would you like me to start right away?? :slight_smile: because it would be done in about 1 week but!!! you have to tell me... Do you want me to upload the files or do you want me to give you the files??

What Questions???

Bainesbunch:
STOP !!

I have not asked you to start but have been trying to establish your ability to answer my questions and reservations based on your answers to my questions.

I understand that you are keen and willing to do the job but I am not ready to commit until I am happy that you are able to resolve the issues I have.

Cheers Pete.

100Grand:

Answer to your questions.

1. I will make an ip script that will select the language based on the origin of the Ip, And they still can change languages if they wish.
  1. ASP.Net error was a script overload of the IP range a ip in your part in the world wouldn't probably get this message.

2. I Am still working on my website and the xBrowserX compatibility was because I have not worked on that website for 1-2 years because I stopped paying for my minecraft server

OK do you have somewhere to host this so I can see it before loading onto my servers and to give feedback as it progresses ?

I guess you are going to be taking ALL of my existing content and building it all into the new layout INCLUDING the route calculator and the google maps etc.

100Grand:
2. ASP.Net error was a script overload of the IP range a ip in your part in the world wouldn't probably get this message.

1. I Am still working on my website and the xBrowserX compatibility was because I have not worked on that website for 1-2 years because I stopped paying for my minecraft server