Your opinion on piracy?

Im with you there, Nick...Still the analogy of the Ferrari was a cheap one (pass the pun), and not really suitable ! Do you know how much i spend to put a release out ?!? The amount of money that i have to invest before i can even be allowed to press any Vynil, CD's etc ?!?
We cant be selective about what laws we should or not abide to ! Otherwise we will all end up in the republic of bananas.
Im the first one to advocate for open source and whatnot ! I actually am one of four members that have founded a label to put out every so often some free download music albums with the best of the genre around. So, its not like i dont like giving away music. BUT ONLY AND IF I DECIDE TO... PERIOD !
Now if we talk about come with a solution for people less privileged, thats another matter !
I am involved in a lot of charity personally and individually( and i mean involved and not just the give 2 pound a month kinda crap scheme)s., and am quite aware of the situations in what they call 3rd world countries and kinds situations. But still...No excuse for breaking the law !! Plus they taking food out of my mouth ! and my kids ! NAH !!