FINISHED PROJECT: ATTiny13A DMX Receiver, to WS2813 LED controller in 962 bytes

Hi Bob, Have been reading several posts around DMX on Arduino.

I can confirm an answer to a question you asked sometime ago... DUE doesnt work with TinkerKit DMX Shield...

I have a project that I can get two halves to work, but need to interface them together.

Environment: Start lights and track signals for a Slot Car setup (havenwoodraceway.co.uk)

Objective: To control 2 x Banks of 5 x PAR CANs to simulate the start sequence of races
(Imagine PAR CANS doing the job of the LED's in this video
RCS64 v3 - START LIGHTS with ARDUINO UNO - YouTube)

Current Situation:
I have a PC running an application RCS 64 (rcs64.com) which controls a UNO for the lighting of individual LEDs'. The developers of this application are not prepared to open their source as they want to control the installation of their application from a single exe (understandable as they have a lot of development stuff going on that they are trying to support).

Approach:
My current thought was to implement an UNO driven by RCS64 and for it to connect to a DUE with Tinkerkit DMX Shield on, which would sniff the PWM output and then translate to DMX signals to the PAR CANS.

Cant get DUE to work with DMX Shield. So thinking of getting another UNO to do the DMX job.

But having seen your work I wonder if you have some other suggestions on how to achieve the objective? Grateful for any thoughts...

Best regards
Paul