Which one is the working Due version?

Markus_L811:

franceslup:

goncalor:

franceslup:
and why there are different version of the board if is still sold out and we bought the same board at the same moment :S ?

That's a good question... My Due's already arrived and I'll collect it tommorow. Now I'm really curious to see which of the versions it is...

let us know... :smiley:

It's an question too, where you bye it, from the Arduino Store or somewhere else, maybe there is an first pullout with different design or the first pullout to the other reseller is different to the first pullout buyed from the Arduino Store.

I bought the arduino DUE during the first minute of release and of course on the arduino store!!! I'm in italy and resellers at today, haven't the board! i don't think it's a good idea to sold the same board but with different version... would you be happy if you know that you paid the same money like other people but you received an "old" version (maybe a previous review) ??? i don't think so... and why there is alredy a review???
Of course... i'm just supposing that the two different version represent a sort of review...