[MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC

Docedison:
Enried, I want to take this chance to publicly thank you for a really valuable addition to the IDE and as much as I would love line numbers... I can wait until it happens, quietly now....

Doc

Cool, it seems everyone wants line numbers :stuck_out_tongue: I will experiment a bit with that to see what can I add.

Sembazuru:
Two enhancements that I'd like to request (in addition to line numbers in the sketch area):

• Make the cursor movement to the end of the loop() function optional.
  • When it is configured to auto-open the Serial Monitor, have it scan the source for Serial.begin() and automatically set the Serial Monitor's baud rate to match. This should probably also be optional.

Thanx.

What do you mean with: "Make the cursor movement to the end of the loop() function optional"? Should I add a way to disable that (currently moves the cursor to the end of the setup when opening a sketch)? or add the possibility to switch between end of loop or setup functions?

About the serial speed, since it is kinda linked to 'automatic com port selection' and that feature is like a general suggestion for the IDE I was waiting something 'official' related with this. Will take a look into this too anyway.

For the moment, things I will try to look:

1. Upload any hex file (this is pretty ready right now*, but still not fully working)
  2. Serial speed automatic detection from the source
  3. Line numbers