Can Arduino send OSC directly to Reaktor etc?

It mentions the make controller in passing - most examples use the arduino.

If the chip is cheap then it doesn't limit it to anyone as buying one is a trivial act.
All solutions will ultimately be built on chips that are a commercial product.

Future availablity or ease of movement of code to another product may be factors - I would say arduino scores highly on both of those -various chips used, multiple form factors and healthy clone market and kits/bareboard versions - you can even take the designs and make your own boards if you need to - ideal for kits.

You could design an arduino shield that a lantronix direct clips onto much like the zigbee board and you would be away - but with some coding to do.

Weigh against that that the make has ethernet built in and osc capability already - although I haven't seen details of how easy sending osc directed to an application is. The details here http://www.makingthings.com/documentation/tutorial/programming-the-make-controller-kit/osc
seem to indicate that the board can be queried and controlled by another program using osc - no mention of sending osc from the board to control somethin else. You may need to check it out in more detail to make sure it offers the ease of osc use for that specific case.

It appears that there is a larger community of arduino users than of the make board - depending on how much that is important or useful to you

Be interested in what you go for in the end as I am considering similar options.