Clearance at Brilldea's web store

Arduino and electronic enthusiast -

I'm cleaning out the corners of my inventory and development gear to make room for new product ideas and ventures. I've posted reduce pricing on several of my products, as well as development kits I bought (and didn't or barely used) and other parts, pieces and production rejects and prototypes.

Check it out here: http://www.brilldea.com/Prod_Clearance.html

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help.

-Tim

We still have lots of development items available and ready for your next project. We have an awesome deal on 12V and 24V DC RGB LED ribbon. Also we have various parts and pieces for your next experiment and development modules from Atmel, Renesas and Moxa. Need a display? We have several options there too. All priced to sell so we can make room.

Check out the deals: http://www.brilldea.com/Prod_Clearance.html

Let me know if you have any questions, I am here to support what Brilldea sells.

Hi guys! We still have the clearance sale going on over at Brilldea. I thought I would highlight some of the items we have listed.

First up, RGB LED Ribbon in both 12V DC and 24V DC. These are spools of flexible ribbon. The 12V DC version has 3 LEDs per 10 cm, where the 24V DC version has 6. The spools are packaged as they came from the factory - this is brand new product at a great price. 12VDC, 5 meters for US$40 and 24V DC, 6 meters for US$60.

Next up, we have a couple different RF products to try out. 434MHz modules as well as Nordic Semiconductor and 2.4GHz Zigbee transceivers.

Finally, we have a host of new and packaged components including microcontrollers from Atmel, Stellaris, and Parallax. If you have any questions, let me know on this thread or PM. I am happy to help.

Just a thread bump to let you know Brilldea Clearance is still active. I've been traveling a lot the last couple months, but I am back to making room.

If you are a hacker space or educational group, let me know. We can workout a deal to reduce prices further (at least have shipping covered).

Lots of RGB LED Ribbon, and various other items. Check it out.

Thank you guys.