DomoticHome [Arduino - Android - WebApp]

ste061180:
Hi everyone, I'm new at this forum and I'm ushering in home automation as they are now being built in my home, can anyone help me make my home automation system using Arduino and Android? (I need to know to buy materials and how to interface them with each other) I can attach the plan of my house.

It's really going to depend on what you're trying to achieve. Home Automation is a very broad term with many different aspects to it that may or may not be relavent to you.

As a simple example, say you wanted to turn a light on and off with your phone. Such a simple task can be a pretty complex project depending on your requirements. How are you switching the light? Relay, X10? How are you connecting the light to the arduino? XBee, X10, RF, wired? How is the phone communicating with the arduino? Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wifi?

The best way to start is to figure out exactly what you want to accomplish and read up on the different technologies and methods of implementation.
E 'davvero dipendere da quello che stai cercando di ottenere. Domotica è un termine molto ampio, con molti aspetti diversi ad esso che possono o non possono essere relavent a voi. Come semplice esempio, diciamo che ha voluto accendere una luce e si spegne con il telefono. Tale semplice operazione può essere un progetto piuttosto complesso a seconda delle vostre esigenze. Come stai accendere la luce? Relay, X10? Come vi state collegando la luce al Arduino? XBee, X10, RF, cablata? Come il telefono comunicante con il Arduino? Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wifi? Il modo migliore per iniziare è quello di capire esattamente cosa si vuole realizzare e leggere su diverse tecnologie e modalità di attuazione.