Library for Digimesh S1

Hi!

I was asked to make a digimesh network using xbee series 1. I didn't find a library on the internet. Do you know if there are any library or example which I can follow to make packages and send them?

I read that xbee library doesn't support digimesh mode so I can't use it.

Google suggested this link: http://www.libelium.com/development/waspmote/example048

Thanks for answer.

I tried but it doesn't work. I downloaded waspmote library from that web page too but when I try to compile the program (first one only) IDE gives me lot of errors.

Using just xbee related libraries:

In file included from sketch_mar05a.cpp:3:
C:\arduino-1.0\libraries\waspmote/WaspXBeeCore.h:1647: error: 'Sd2Card' does not name a type
In file included from sketch_mar05a.cpp:38:
C:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:108: error: declaration of C function 'long unsigned int pulseIn(uint8_t, uint8_t, long unsigned int)' conflicts with
C:\arduino-1.0\libraries\waspmote/wiring.h:103: error: previous declaration 'long unsigned int pulseIn(uint8_t, uint8_t)' here
C:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:126: error: conflicting declaration 'const uint16_t port_to_mode_PGM []'
C:\arduino-1.0\libraries\waspmote/pins_waspmote.h:98: error: 'port_to_mode_PGM' has a previous declaration as 'const uint8_t port_to_mode_PGM []'
C:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:127: error: conflicting declaration 'const uint16_t port_to_input_PGM []'
C:\arduino-1.0\libraries\waspmote/pins_waspmote.h:99: error: 'port_to_input_PGM' has a previous declaration as 'const uint8_t port_to_input_PGM []'
C:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:128: error: conflicting declaration 'const uint16_t port_to_output_PGM []'
C:\arduino-1.0\libraries\waspmote/pins_waspmote.h:100: error: 'port_to_output_PGM' has a previous declaration as 'const uint8_t port_to_output_PGM []'
C:\arduino-1.0\libraries\waspmote/pins_waspmote.h:102: error: previous declaration of 'const uint8_t digital_pin_to_port_PGM []' with 'C++' linkage
C:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:130: error: conflicts with new declaration with 'C' linkage
C:\arduino-1.0\libraries\waspmote/pins_waspmote.h:104: error: previous declaration of 'const uint8_t digital_pin_to_bit_mask_PGM []' with 'C++' linkage
C:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:132: error: conflicts with new declaration with 'C' linkage
C:\arduino-1.0\libraries\waspmote/pins_waspmote.h:106: error: previous declaration of 'const uint8_t digital_pin_to_timer_PGM []' with 'C++' linkage
C:\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:133: error: conflicts with new declaration with 'C' linkage

Using no one libraries as example shows:

sketch_mar05a:30: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '*' token
sketch_mar05a.cpp: In function 'void setup()':
sketch_mar05a:38: error: 'xbeeDM' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:38: error: 'DIGIMESH' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:38: error: 'FREQ2_4G' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:38: error: 'NORMAL' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
sketch_mar05a:47: error: 'paq_sent' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:47: error: 'packetXBee' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:47: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token
sketch_mar05a:47: error: expected `;' before 'calloc'
sketch_mar05a:48: error: 'BROADCAST' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:52: error: 'xbeeDM' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:53: error: 'MY_TYPE' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:54: error: 'MAC_TYPE' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:54: error: 'DATA_ABSOLUTE' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:58: error: 'XBee' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:67: error: 'XBee' was not declared in this scope
sketch_mar05a:112: error: 'BYTE' was not declared in this scope

As of Arduino 1.0, the 'BYTE' keyword is no longer supported.
Please use Serial.write() instead.

sketch_mar05a:124: error: 'BYTE' was not declared in this scope

As of Arduino 1.0, the 'BYTE' keyword is no longer supported.
Please use Serial.write() instead.

I guess that code is not for arduino. Or it needs any modification to work with.

I too have a similar problem. I'm trying to build a mesh network with 6 Arduino Uno + Xbee Series 1 (Digimesh), but after two weeks of crawling the interwebs, I can't seem to find a single coherent example of how to do anything with Digimesh and the Arduino platform. Is there anyone out there that has successfully implemented Digimesh with Arduino and would be willing to share some insight?

i dont know if this is still relevent but i am using this library with digimesh

1. GitHub - digidotcom/xbee_ansic_library: A collection of portable ANSI C code for communicating with Digi International's XBee wireless radio modules in API mode.
  2. https://docs.digi.com/display/XBJLIB/XBee+Java+Library

these 2 libraries are used for xbee digimesh

For appying digimesh you must read this guide else you will get stuck as i am now
use this guide for digimesh

ftp1.digi.com/support/documentation/90000991.pdf