Help with errors compiling someone else script

Hi to everyone.

I'm trying to make my own POV clock using a Hard Drive, I was writting my own program but I'm a little bit noob for programing such thing so I looked up for a code on the web, taken from here: 5400RPM Hard-Disk Clock - Paul's Projects.

I'm getting these errors when trying to compile it, and don't know how to solve them.

C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=101 -IC:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino -IC:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\variants\standard C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Temp\build9195251923891611839.tmp\Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp -o C:\Users\Luciano\AppData\Local\Temp\build9195251923891611839.tmp\Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp.o 
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:48:58: warning: buttons.h: No such file or directory
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:148: error: 'Button' does not name a type
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:149: error: 'Button' does not name a type
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:150: error: 'Button' does not name a type
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp: In function 'void SetupHardware()':
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:344: error: 'buttonHOR' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:345: error: 'buttonMIN' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:346: error: 'buttonMOD' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:347: error: 'OneShotTimer' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp: In function 'boolean exitpress()':
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:517: warning: statement is a reference, not call, to function 'clear_page'
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:517: warning: statement has no effect
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:518: warning: statement is a reference, not call, to function 'flip_page'
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:518: warning: statement has no effect
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp: In function 'void DrawTimev4()':
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:742: warning: statement is a reference, not call, to function 'clear_page'
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:742: warning: statement has no effect
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:743: warning: statement is a reference, not call, to function 'flip_page'
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:743: warning: statement has no effect
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp: In function 'int checkbuttons()':
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:799: error: 'buttonHOR' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:799: error: 'ON' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:801: error: 'buttonMIN' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:801: error: 'ON' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:803: error: 'buttonMOD' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:803: error: 'ON' was not declared in this scope
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp: In function 'void SerialCommand()':
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project:867: error: 'BYTE' was not declared in this scope

As of Arduino 1.0, the 'BYTE' keyword is no longer supported.
Please use Serial.write() instead.

Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp: At global scope:
Reloj_Sketch_pauls_project.cpp:1009: warning: 'TIMER1_0VF_vect' appears to be a misspelled signal handler

Moderator edit: Malicious link removed.

the lines that give me problems are:

Button buttonHOR;// = Bounce(HOR,DEBOUNCETIME);
Button buttonMIN;// = Bounce(MIN,DEBOUNCETIME);
Button buttonMOD;// = Bounce(MOD,DEBOUNCETIME);

buttonHOR.assign(HOR);
buttonMIN.assign(MIN);
buttonMOD.assign(MOD);
buttonHOR.setMode(OneShotTimer);
buttonMIN.setMode(OneShotTimer);
buttonMOD.setMode(OneShotTimer);

I added the buttons.h library (I see the word buttons in orange colour) but it doesn't fix the errors...
If someone could give me a little help with this I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks to everyone

I added the buttons.h library ...

...to the wrong location. Move it to...

{Arduino Sketch Directory/libraries/Buttons/

Note: If you ever again post a link on this forum to mediafire.com I will ban you.

:astonished: Noted... Sorry

There is generally no need to host files on an external site. You can attach largish files to a post...

• While composing a post, click Additional Options (below and left of the edit window)

• Next to Attach, click Browse

• Select the file to attach to the post