Homemade biped robot

I built a biped robot but I found out that the servos that came with the EZ-Robot kit are not strong enough. The hip servos can't lift the legs up. Any suggestions for stronger servos?

The EZ-Robot kit web site advertizes a Heavy Duty Servo... you might try that. I'm not sure what servos are used in the kit.

Those guys are pretty switched on, and will ave anything you might need.

Servocity would be the best choice.
If you're cheap, go to hobbyking.com, they have plenty of servos at cheap prices (10Kg/cm for 5$)

I connected my homemade biped robot to Arduino UNO board and it worked better than when connected to EZ-Robot board.

You didn't mention what the servos are, and the ez-robot site only says standard servos.

Likely those are just the plain old 44 oz-in servos, which really don't have enough torque for
most walkers, except maybe a small hexapod where the load is shared between 6 servos at
a time. You need servos with maybe 5X the torque for a biped.

I would go to the lynxmotion.com site and see what they are using on their walkers.

I replaced the servos that came with the EZ-Robot kit with HD servos from Polou. I thought that the EZ-Board was bad but I found out that it worked better on my newer home computer than my older computer at the program for mentally handicapped people.

I put "roller skate" wheels on the biped robot. How do I have the wheels turn in one direction only? The wheels are not connected to motors. The wheels came from Lego Technics building sets.

What do you mean by one direction only? Unless you reverse the polarity (assuming it's not PWM controlled), they should never turn the other way.

I need one-way clutch or similar device to have the wheels roll forwards only. My robot moves its legs back and forth. The wheels should lock when the legs move backwards.

Google one way bearing, without looking at the robot it would be hard to show you exactly how to use them, but it should make sense.

I should think a little mechanical foot/stop would be easiest, mounted behind the wheel so it
comes down and binds the floor when the foot moves backwards, but slides freely when the foot
goes forwards.

Hola. Necesito que me ayuden con un código.
Estoy trabajando en un proyecto de Nave Stra Wars y quiero hacer el tren de aterrizaje con 4 servos y un sensor ultrasonico. Cuando el sensor detecte suelo a 15 centímetros los servos se abran automáticamente. Yo soy Contador auditor y no se programación.

Favor su ayuda.

Saludos.